Cooking TipEvery oven has a hot spot. Be sure to rotate your pan 180 degrees halfway through baking to ensure an even bake. Open your oven as little as possible to keep all the heat inside.
- 2 ready-made puff pastry sheets
- 300 ml whipping cream or table cream
- 2 eggs
- 100 g Wildwood (grated)
- 100 g Grand Trunk (grated)
- 100 g Homecoming (grated)
- 1 tbsp. corn starch
- ¼ tsp. salt
- dash of pepper
- dash of paprika
- dash of nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 220 C / 425 F.
- Place the 2 ready-made puff pastry sheets in an 8" pie plate. Cut to the size of the pie plate and poke the base with a fork.
- Combine the whipping cream and eggs in a bowl, mix well.
- Add cheeses, corn starch, salt, pepper, paprika and nutmeg to bowl, stir.
- Add cheese mixture to pie base, spread evenly.
Print this Recipe