Potatoes & Apples Au Gratin
- 800 g peeled potatoes
- 3 apples, quartered
- 150 g Grand Trunk (grated)
- 300 ml whipping cream
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 dash of pepper
- 1 dash of nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 180 C / 360 F.
- Slice the potatoes and apples to approximately 5 mm thick pieces.
- Combine the potatoes, apples and Grand Trunk cheese together in a 2 litre gratin dish.
- Mix whipping cream, garlic, salt, pepper and nutmeg together and pour evenly over ingredients in the gratin dish.
VariationsUse milk instead of whipping cream.
Print this Recipe