St. Marys Ontario
Recipe for 2 8" pie shells
2 ready-made puff pastry sheets
1. Preheat oven to 220 C / 425 F.
2. Use 2 ready-made puff pastry sheets and place in 8" pie shell. Cut to size of pie shell and poke the base with a fork.
3. Put whipping cream and eggs into a bowl, mix well.
4. Add cheeses, corn starch, salt, pepper, paprika and nutmeg to bowl, stir.
5. Add cheese mixture to pie base, spread evenly.
Bake: Approx. 25 minutes toward the bottom of the oven (preheated to 220 C/ 425 F). Remove from oven, place pan on wire rack and remove from pie shell and serve.